1. Full release of material which can be construed as the product of research or scholarship shall occur.
2. Where SEAMO conducts or commissions work, or work is conducted only because of the support of SEAMO, SEAMO may negotiate, in advance, rules regarding the dissemination of research findings.
3. All material deemed released for publication by SEAMO shall be made available to the Manager, Learning and Media Resources, for posting to the Faculty of Health Sciences web site.
4. All material deemed released for publication by SEAMO shall be made available upon request on a cost recovery basis.
5. Each report shall contain a statement that the study was supported financially by SEAMO and; that the opinions stated in the report are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the view of SEAMO.